úterý 15. května 2018

5/15 CDD flashback with DT Adéla

Hello crafting ladies! It´s CDD DT Adéla here with a new tutorial. As you know CDD is not only about cute critters, but you will find here beautiful floral stamps as well. I will show you how you can use one of the "older" stamp sets with floral wreaths.
I prepared card base from craft paper, patterned paper and watercolor paper. I decided to use my beloved technique of white embossing and watercoloring with Zig clean color markers.
I stamped image with clear embossing medium, sprinkle with white embossing powder and melt with heat gun.
Watercolor markers are so easy to use, just give a bit of color here and there and add water.
I just love that soft distressed look!
 My first idea was to make clean and simple white card, but later on I decided to add gold color to "pop up" the wreath. To keep the card soft, I stamped sentiment on vellum and assemble on the image with whit thread.
I really like how the final card turned out. You should give some love to your older stampsets too. ;)
 
Adéla
Supplies:
http://craftindesertdivas.com/floral-wreaths/



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat